National Dance Day is this Saturday, July 27. What are you going to do to celebrate?
Here are 5 ideas to keep you dancing:
Try one of the videos at the Dizzy Feet Foundation site. Or look up a tutorial online. Lots of great choreo out there. *OMG! How cute is Napoleon dancing with his baby strapped to his chest? And Tabs is as awesome as ever!
2. Take a class at a local dance studio.
3. Throw an impromptu DANCE PARTY!
- Craft a bangin’ playlist
- Invite a few (or a lot) of friends over
- Provide some refreshments — dancing makes guests thirsty
- Roll up the shag rug, put away the china, hide the pets
- GET DOWN!
4. Play a game you’re guaranteed to win and do your HAPPY DANCE.
CandyLand, hoops, Bingo, staring contest, etc.
5. Find a fun band or DJ playing and go out and dance your little heart out.
Have fun and let me know how you’ll celebrate Dance day! Keep dancin’